WHAT WE DO
The world of technology is complicated and it's only getting more so every day. So understanding how to integrate people, space, process and tech has become a full-time discipline and that's where we can help.
As a 100% vendor independent consultancy, we help our clients drive sales, promote innovation, foster collaboration and cut costs, using current and emerging technologies to help them understand their options and realise their potential.
At PROTEUS we guide you through the latest thinking, knowledge and practices, helping you build for the future whilst ensuring accurate, best value solutions with maximum uptake.
From Finance to Charity, Insurance to Real Estate, Media to Engineering, we can help you become more effective, productive and sustainable. Find out how by exploring our sections below or by connecting with us:
QUESTIONS WE HELP SOLVE
Business are no longer satisfied with just being given technical solutions, they want business outcomes. As such, the questions are moving away from 'do I need this box or that box' to 'what do I need for my staff to be happier and more productive'. Some of the question we're being asked are:
- I constantly struggle to find a meeting room. Please Help!
- How can I easily share & collaborate on documents?
- How can I print less?
- I have loads of apps for email, voice and video calls, IM and fax. Can I access them in one place?
- Our offices give are really clunky and give clients a bad impression. How can we improve it?
- I find it difficult to control our meeting rooms. Is there a way to make it easier?
- I never have the right cable to present. How can I present wirelessly from a tablet or smartphone?
- Can I save money and energy and be more sustainable?
- I'm constantly using the same basic passwords for every site, app and device. Is there a safer way?
- How can I access my computer remotely?
So come talk to us or explore below to find out how we can help you solve similar questions and more.
DRIVEN BY VALUE, ENABLED BY TECH™
Hey and welcome to our Business Card Poll! So the printers that we previously used no longer do Letterpress and since it’s been over 2 years since we designed our cards, we’re looking to update the design and therefore have looked to you, our friends and followers to help choose it. You are of course […]
Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) 1Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)1 Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) 1Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)1 Share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) It’s […]
Even with the huge growth of personal and home Audio Visual systems and the emergence of various standardisation to support this, having your home pre-wired for future is still very rare. CEDIA, the Residential Body for Smart Homes has reported in their December 2014 Market report that the split of new-build to retrofit projects remains the same in 2014 as it was in 2013 at a 40%:60% split of the £910-£975 million market.